The added value of MobieTrain Mobile Microlearning to your SAP SuccessFactors
A Webinar brought to you by MobieTrain and Flexso for People
When? Thursday April 28 2022, 11 AM – 11.45 AM
For whom? This webinar is of interest to anyone who regularly works with SAP SuccessFactors Learning: L&D managers, HR professionals, HRIS responsible, …
What’s in it for you?
- You are using SAP SuccessFactors Learning as a corporate LMS, and you’re looking for the possibility to easily create your own branded microlearning tracks to boost knowledge with personalised, gamified trainings?
- You want your employees to train whenever and wherever they are, on their mobile device and in the flow of work?
- You want to enrich your traditional classroom and e-learning based programs with short, fun and bite-sized training content that improves knowledge retention by 50%, analyse results & tackle knowledge gaps?
You’re in good company
Trusted by large and mid-sized organisations across verticals
SuccessFactors + Mobile Microlearning
You can now allow your users to enjoy the strengths of the award-winning mobile-first gamification and microlearning capabilities from MobieTrain, directly within SAP SuccessFactors Learning.
Join our free webinar to learn how Flexso for People and MobieTrain look beyond the SuccessFactors environment to enrich the learning experience and offer learners an increased set of learning opportunities by using mobile microlearning in combination with SF Learning.
The webinar will take place on Thursday April 28 at 11:00 a.m. and cover an overview of what this integration will mean for your organisation and learners.
During the session, you will:
- Understand which services Flexso offers within the SuccessFactors Learning environment
- Learn how to make best use of microlearning in combination with training programs
- Discover how the integration of SF Learning with the MobieTrain microlearning platform works
- See how Flexso for People can help you with this integration.
Ready to start using MobieTrain microlearning in SAP SuccessFactors Learning?
Our solution consists of 4 pillars
Authoring tool, Application, Dashboard and Community
1. Authoring tool:
Easily create your own Learning Tracks
Engage and train your Frontline Employees
Get actionable Insights and drive Change
Receive best practices from our experts