Unlock frontline engagement and combine Speakap’s mobile-first communication with MobieTrain’s microlearning app.
A Webinar brought to you by MobieTrain and Speakap
Thursday June 9 2022, 12 PM – 12.45 PM (UTC +02:00 CEST)
2022 is full of buzz terms like ‘The Great Resignation’ and ‘Sustainability’. Concepts that companies have to take into account more and more if they want to keep their employees informed and engaged. Frontliners in particular, the people who first come into contact with the customer, play a pivotal role in the customer story. These people need a multitude of skills for which the organisation is partly and sometimes primarily responsible. It is about efficient onboarding, a satisfying sales and customer experience, the right product knowledge, thinking along with the optimisation of the production process, change management, etc.
MobieTrain: insights and best practices on how to stimulate learning in the flow of work
Speakap: insights and best practices on how to communicate with frontliners
Integration: answering questions related to integrating multiple communication and learning tools. What do I need as an organisation to set up a learning culture for my employees with tools that integrate seamlessly for an optimal user experience?
Intergamma Case: Intergamma launched their Retail Academy in March 2022. Explaining how they deal with their with frontliners.
What’s in it for you?
- As an organization, how can you ensure that your frontliners are optimally engaged and remain so?
- How can a transparent communication strategy with the right tools ensure that your employees can apply ‘learning on the job‘ and ‘in the flow of work‘ in order to remain productive?
- What does your organisation need to set up a scalable learning culture for your employees with tools that seamlessly integrate for an optimal user experience?
You’re in good company
Trusted by large and mid-sized organisations across verticals
Guy Van Neck
CEO & FOUNDER, MobieTrain
Before starting MobieTrain, Guy worked for over 10 years with many large international retailers to improve their customer experience in his role as VP Europe for BARE International. During these years, he noticed there is a big knowledge gap between HQ and store associates in retail stores and the importance of closing this gap to turn employees in real brand ambassadors. That’s why he founded MobieTrain, the microlearning solution which supports clients such as Vans, Timberland, Diesel and Decathlon to transfer knowledge 3x more effectively while increasing the speed of content development by 50%.
Erwin van der Vlist
CEO & FOUNDER, Speakap
While completing their education over 10 years ago, Erwin van der Vlist and Patrick van der Mijl worked as shift managers in a Dutch grocery store. During their everyday duties, they realized a communication gap between themselves, their cashiers and other frontline workers. Whether it was a recalled item, or help needed at a cash register communication would take place on walkie-talkies, or over the store intercom. With the rise of technology, Patrick and Erwin realized they could streamline frontline communications through one app. Thus, Speakap was born.
During the session, you will:
- Get insights and best practices on how to stimulate learning in the flow of work from MobieTrain
- Get insights and best practices on how to communicate with frontliners from Speakap
- Get the answers on the questions related to integrating multiple communication and learning tools. What do I need as an organisation to set up a learning culture for my employees with tools that integrate seamlessly for an optimal user experience?
- Learn about Intergamma case. Intergamma launched their Retail Academy in March 2022. Explaining how they deal with their with frontliners.
Ready to boost your frontline employee experience?
Our solution consists of 4 pillars
Authoring tool, Application, Dashboard and Community
1. Authoring tool:
Easily create your own Learning Tracks
Engage and train your Frontline Employees
Get actionable Insights and drive Change
Receive best practices from our experts