MobieTrain vs Yoobic
See why +100.000 professionals choose MobieTrain to learn in the flow of work in a fun, engaging and flexible way.
Why MobieTrain offers more value for the price
MobieTrain offers the features your frontline team needs to learn in the flow of work so they can develop faster and learn more with less effort.
Focused on learning
Gamification based on intrinsic motivation
Intuitive and accessible user-interface
Microlearning in structured learning paths
Competitive, simple pricing
Ease of Content Creation
You’re in good company
Trusted by large and mid-sized organisations across verticals
- Easily create your own learning paths with your own content and within your own style
- Choose between different training formats
- Allocate your content to segmented user groups
- +200 out-of-the-box integrations with tools like SAP SuccessFactors, Beekeeper, Cornerstone, GoodHabitz, and more
- The design of both the front and back-end of MobieTrain looks modern and is characterised by user-friendliness and simplicity
- Works on desktop and mobile / tablet devices, regardless of the operating system.
- Gamification algorithms based on intrinsic motivation
- Get actionable Insights and drive change with MobieTrain dashboard.
- Measure KPI’s, follow-up progress, identify knowledge gaps and improve your training offer.
- Take targeted actions such as adjusting the learning content, organising a more thorough training for certain topics, or focusing on certain user groups
MobieTrain provides competitive, simple and transparent pricing structure. The price per unit is indication only for Large Enterprises.
- Setup, training and onboarding
- Licence for accessing authoring tool, app and dashboard
- Integration with LMS, identity provider and 200+ out-of-the-box integrations
- Content creation services (optional)
- Engagement services (optional)
MobieTrain community: Receive Best Practices from our Experts
- Learn from training experts of some of Europe’s biggest brands, including Decathlon, Vans, Diesel, Emirates Post and Deloitte.
- Understand how greater knowledge empowers greater performance and productivity
- Together with our Customer Success Experts, we will set you up for success
Having an ISO 27001 certificate demonstrates:
- That MobieTrain has taken the necessary steps to properly protect sensitive information
- That our company preserves effective internal safety and security practices
- That we comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements (like GDPR, etc.)
Frequently asked Questions
about MobieTrain & Mobile Microlearning
At MobieTrain we believe that, by empowering your employees with knowledge, everyone in your company or organisation will benefit from the results. Well trained employees are the success of any company or organisation. It increases employee engagement, retention, and productivity. It decreases the need for supervision, reduces absenteeism. It improves customer service, and boosts sales.
There is no need for that! As a mobile-first platform with a focus on gamification and knowledge retention, MobieTrain can perfectly coexist with other, more traditional training platforms. We offer personalised training paths made specifically for mobile and the mobile workforce. This does not mean that you need to replace your existing training programmes. In fact, it would be interesting to analyse which knowledge gaps currently exist amongst employees and to work on them during face-to-face courses.
Knowledge is our forte, and it is our mission to empower employees with the right content at the right them to help them succeed in their job and life. Focusing on the remote and deskless workforce, and the management team that drives them, we are transforming traditional learning methods to match the challenges of the modern workplace. Through microlearning, gamification, brain science and mobile learning, we deliver high-impact training for the future of work.